Monday, April 15, 2013
Chicken, Pineapple and Spinach Flatbread Pizza
2 flat breads
1 (16-ounce) can tomato purée
3 tablespoons Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning Mix or to taste
1 tablespoon Pampered Chef Crush Garlic & Peppercorn Rub or to taste
1 (16-ounce) can crushed pineapple drained
2 pre-cooked chicken breasts seasoned with Pampered Chef Three Onion Rub and Pampered Chef Crushed Garlic & Peppercorn Rub
shredded cheese of choice
1. Pre-cook chicken breasts until well done. Slice into small strips.
2. Mix tomato puree, Italian Seasoning Mix and Garlic & Peppercorn Rub to create sauce.
3. On Pampered Chef Large Round Stone with Handles, spray with non stick cooking spray, place flat breads, topped with tomato puree, layer of crushed pineapple and layer of spinach leaves.
4. Top with cheese and chicken slices.
5. Bake in 350 degrees oven until well done. Approximately 15-20 minutes.